SHARE SPACE. CREATE OPPORTUNITY.
Who are we?
Ground Floor Coworking Space is the realization of a vision to create a collaborative work space where our core members offer small business focused services. We’re a shared office space and social hub for independent professionals, small but growing companies and nonprofits who want to cowork with people making a big impact through their work. Ground Floor offers professionals the opportunity to work as part of a community rather than working in isolation. Our business community raises collective impact, generates innovation, facilitates networking, and honours diversity. Together we’re growing business, sharing success and contributing to a shared skills economy.
We’re so much more than desks and WiFi. Our space is made up of inspiring professionals with collaborative mindset towards business!
Member mingles and after hours events, informal lunch and learn series, community building tech meet-ups, and fundraisers for non-profits. Bring your ideas!
Beautiful work space fuels creativity and productivity. Every corner of our space has been designed to offer you beautiful functional spaces to work and collaborate.
See our space
Workspaces for small and medium businesses
Why choose ground floor?
- Collaborate with others, cultivate partnerships: co-create a business community that works for you
- Make networking easy – in our coworking space, it’s second nature
- Work in a modern, friendly, supportive atmosphere rather than in isolation (or the corner of a coffee shop)
- Book meeting rooms with our app, record your podcasts, or take skype calls in our sound booth
- Offer or attend workshops, presentations, and events
- Avoid distractions at home, find a work/life balance that keeps you focused and flexible
Meet the Ground Floor Team