Ground Floor Coworking Space is the realization of a vision to create a collaborative work space where our core members offer small business focused services. We’re a shared office space and social hub for independent professionals, small but growing companies and nonprofits who want to cowork with people making a big impact through their work. Ground Floor offers professionals the opportunity to work as part of a community rather than working in isolation. Our business community raises collective impact, generates innovation, facilitates networking, and honours diversity. Together we’re growing business, sharing success and contributing to a shared skills economy.
Share Space, Create Opportunity. Join us.
Ground Floor Coworking Space is a social enterprise of the Rocky Mountain Business Development Centre Society in partnership with Community Futures East Kootenay.
Why choose ground floor?
- Collaborate with others, cultivate partnerships: co-create a business community that works for you
- Make networking easy – in our coworking space, it’s second nature
- Work in a modern, friendly, supportive atmosphere rather than in isolation (or the corner of a coffee shop)
- Book meeting rooms with our app, record your podcasts, or take skype calls in our sound booth
- Offer or attend workshops, presentations, and events
- Avoid distractions at home, find a work/life balance that keeps you focused and flexible